Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back from beyond

I haven't been able to blog for a while as I've been staying with relatives in Tunisia. I've really missed my computer... I'd hoped I'd be able to get to an internet cafe over there as they're becoming more popular, but you know... Things just don't always work out like that. Surprisingly, it was very cold over there. As cold as England is right now! Coats and jumpers all day, since central heating is a rarety afforded only to hotels. I'd say it was relaxing, but not the most enjoyable "holiday" I've ever had. At least the children enjoyed themselves. I've been finding some more cool stuff on the web, which I'll blog about soon. Still have so many things to catch up with...

3 comments:

Nobody said...

Have fun!!!

Nobody said...

Didnt hear from you for a long time.

Just wanna drop you a note and make sure you are fine.

Best wishes.

NA said...

Hey there, are you still blogging?