Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Stories and memories...

spersed with more I feel so sentimental today. Looking back at some of my previous posts and my memories, I realise I have so many stories to tell, yet I'm afraid of what the world will think of them. Since I was a child, I have loved to write. I always considered myself a writer, and in essence, I still do. Yet more recently, I have felt unable to write so much. The past few years, poetry has been my choice of expression, since I can disguise my feelings, thoughts and characters in metaphor, sensing that prose is too transparent for my peers and loved ones to handle. But I know there are stories in me, desperate to escape. Here in my blog, I am able to tell some of them. My family and friends don't know about this place, and I'm not afraid of strangers' comments, just of hurting those I love. Someday, I hope to combine stories of Kunoichi with my own; a novel half fact, half fable of the modern female ninja. So for a while, you will find my ideas and inspiration in this blog, interspersed with more "Kunoichi" type articles as you may have seen before.

0 comments: